John C. Florsch, IV
John C. Florsch, IV emphasizes his practice areas in matters associated with Elder Law, such as Medicaid Crisis Planning and Estate Planning. John also practices in the area of Residential Real Estate and Title Insurance.
John was born and raised in Saugerties, New York, located about an hour South of Troy. John moved to the Capital Region to attend the State University of New York at Albany, where he completed his bachelor’s degree with a major in Criminal Justice, a concentration in Public Policy and a minor in Business. In 2007, John graduated from Albany Law School with his Juris Doctorate. In conjunction with his Juris Doctor studies at Albany Law School, John also completed a concentration in the field of Estate Planning. John began his work with Fowler Law Office in February 2007 as an intern and became an Associate Attorney following his admission to the New York State Bar in January 2008.
Since his admission, John has been a member of the New York State Bar Association and is also a current member of the Elder Law Section of the New York State Bar Association. The emphasis of his practice areas are those matters associated with Elder Law, such as Crisis Medicaid Planning and Estate Planning. John also practices in the area of Residential Real Estate and Title Insurance.
John now resides in Averill Park with his daughters, Natalie and Corinne. He devotes much of his free time to his girls, whether it is volunteering as soccer coach for each of their teams or sharing his love of the outdoors with them on frequent kayak, fishing and camping trips.
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York, J.D., 2007
- Major: Estate Planning
- State University of New York, Albany, New York
- Major: Criminal Justice, a concentration in Public Policy
- Major: Business
Associations and Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association
- Elder Law Section of the New York State Bar Association, Member
- Committee on Character and Fitness for the Third Department of the New York State Bar, Prior Member
- Volunteer coach for multiple teams of the Averill Park Yourth Soccer League
Schedule a Consultation
To schedule a consultation, please complete a consultation request form.