Legal Services for Your Banking & Financial Needs
Rowlands, LeBrou & Griesmer is trusted by a wide range of banking institutions, financial lenders, and industry service providers to provide representation in a variety of corporate, commercial, lending, real estate, and regulatory matters throughout New York State. When choosing a legal services attorney for your banking and finance matters, consider the combined experience, talent, and resources delivered by Rowlands, LeBrou & Griesmer.
Accomplished Banking & Financial Attorneys
At Rowlands, LeBrou & Griesmer, we offer a team of attorneys and support staff who are skilled in transactional, regulatory, and litigation matters. As industry leaders, our attorneys have an in-depth knowledge of the nuances governing banking and financial services and the perpetually changing laws and regulations affecting the delivery of those services.
Our Business and Financial Services Clients
We make it our business to understand your business, your goals and your objectives, so as to enhance the value of the legal services we provide. Our team has decades of experience representing business, banking and finance clients, including:
- Asset purchasers
- Commercial banks and asset-based lenders
- Corporations and shareholders
- Credit unions
- Directors and officers
- Employers and employees
- Equipment lessors
- Foreign banking corporations
- Holding companies
- Insurance Companies
- Limited liability companies and members
- Mortgage companies, lenders and servicers
- Partnerships and partners
- Private banks and finance companies
- Professional service providers
- Property owners and landlords
- Real estate investors
- Retail businesses
- Retail installment sellers and indirect lenders
- Savings banks and loan associations
- Securities brokers and dealers
- Shareholders and corporate officers
- Shipping and transportation companies
- Title insurance companies
- Trade creditors
- Trust companies
- Unsecured creditors
Comprehensive Business & Financial Services
Our business, banking and financial service clients rely on Rowlands, LeBrou & Griesmer to provide a comprehensive array of legal services in areas including:
- Bankruptcy and debt collection
- Business formation and organization
- Business break-ups and dissolutions
- Business torts
- Class action litigation
- Commercial lending
- Construction contracts and disputes
- Corporate governance
- Creditors’ rights
- Critical Incident Response Team
- Data and cyber security
- Default loan services, including bankruptcy, curative title, foreclosure, replevin, loss mitigation, REO and evictions
- Land use, zoning, and real property development
- Landlord-tenant matters
- Lien perfection and enforcement
- Legislative advocacy
- Lender liability litigation, including consumer claims under the Truth in Lending Act (TILA), Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Unfair, Deceptive and Abusive Practices Act (UDAAP) and other consumer protection statutes
- Real estate closings, title claims and contested litigation
- Regulatory law, compliance, and investigations
- Title insurance claims and defense
- White collar and internal investigations
- Workouts, restructures and insolvency
Our creditor’s rights practice provides experienced counsel and representation to businesses and individuals seeking to collect a debt, foreclose a lien, protect a property interest, recover an asset, or enforce a contractual right or remedy. We offer creative, practical and cost-effective solutions to debtor-creditor problems. For further information on our Creditors’ Rights practice, please visit our Creditors’ Rights Law service page.
Commercial Lending & Real Estate
Our attorneys are highly experienced and knowledgeable concerning the legal and practical issues related to commercial lending and real estate transactions. From property acquisition, development and construction, to loan closings, to workouts and foreclosures, our clients trust the combined experience, talent, and resources Rowlands, LeBrou & Griesmer delivers.
At Rowlands, LeBrou & Griesmer, we understand that lawsuits threaten more than our client’s business operations and finances. With word of mouth and the web of influential social media, a wrong or misconstrued message can cause serious damage to a hard-earned reputation. When managing banking and finance matters, therefore, our attorneys endeavor to devise strategies which mitigate against reputational risk.
Although alternative dispute resolution can be beneficial, it is not always possible. When litigation is necessary or simply the best path, Rowlands, LeBrou & Griesmer delivers a team of skilled litigation professionals to enforce your rights and protect your interests. Our attorneys have decades of experience in advising, advocating for and representing banking and financial institutions, officers, directors, and employees in a vast array of matters.
Beyond Banking and Financial Services
At Rowlands, LeBrou & Griesmer, we are able to support you beyond your banking and financial services matters. From preparing your will, to defending you in litigation, to protecting your business interests, the strength of our team is the answer to your many legal needs.
When You Are Ready
When you are ready to schedule a consultation regarding banking and financial services, please call or complete the Request a Consultation form.